Political Science offers both a minor and major through OSU Extended Campus ("E-campus"). The OSU Political Science program investigates topics from local politics and American government fundamentals to ethics and international relations, giving the student a broad range of knowledge and perspectives. The E-campus Political Science degree is also a perfect starting point for those interested in continuing to law school.
Information concerning the major and minor are available at the E-campus website: http://ecampus.oregonstate.edu/
Students should first complete the E-campus on-line orientation at: http://ecampus.oregonstate.edu/orientation/
After taking the on-line orientation, students should contact the College of Liberal Arts (CLA) Advising Office before enrolling in courses:
- CLA Advising Homepage: http://oregonstate.edu/cla/advising
- CLA Advising Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CLA Advising Phone: (541) 737-0561
- 2013-14 Political Science Ecampus Course Schedule
After receiving advising from the CLA Advising Office, you can meet with our Political Science E-campus Advisor, Andrew Edwards. He can confirm your remaining political science major requirements, and take a look at any political science transfer courses.
Other Political Science Contact Information:
- Political Science Phone: 541-737-2811
- Political Science Fax: 541-737-2289
- Address: Political Science, 307 Gilkey Hall, Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR 97331-6206
Note: MyDegrees is a great tool to track students' academic progress, but it cannot handle some overrides and transfer credits. If you spot any inconsistencies or problems with your MyDegrees please schedule an appointment with Andrew Edwards. The link above will take you to the Advising web page where you can submit a request for an appointment.